Test Boost Review
Today we will overview one of testosterone boosters created especially for sportsmen. The manufacturer promises that it will help to train more productively and gain muscles faster without gaining fat. The product is called Test Boost and is developed by Sculptnaion. Read further and find out if this stuff is really effective, how it works, and if it’s safe to use.
What is Test Boost?
These are capsules with natural components that are expected to boost the level of testosterone in the blood. A person should take three of them per day. The most appropriate time for this is during the meal.
This is a dietary supplement (not a medication). Even an official distributor mentions on the bottle of the product that this is not a drug. So, Test Boost can’t be used for treating people with any diagnoses. But a distributor promises that this product can help you to:
- feel less tired while training;
- gain muscles faster;
- get rid of the fat in problem areas more easily;
- have a stronger libido;
- recover faster after the training.
However, these effects were not checked and confirmed by the FDA (the Food and Drug Administration). And there are no official researches that demonstrate the effectiveness of this product.
Test Boost Ingredients
This product doesn’t contain testosterone itself. It consists of the natural ingredients that are mean to help the organism to produce more natural testosterone by itself. The active components are:
- Tribulus Terrestris (this is a plant in the caltrop family). It is expected to make a consumer stronger and help him to lose weight more easily. The distributor of this product claims that there is a study that proves the effectiveness of this natural component. But the official researches refute this fact and say that the plant is not capable to improve the sports scores. And the studies that confirm the effectiveness of this product are likely to be fake.
- Panax Quinquefolius (this is the root of a plant in the ivy family). The seller tells that this natural ingredient can enhance the level of testosterone and make libido stronger. But we have found only the research which says that this plant can improve cognitive functions (first of all – working memory). And there is no single word about the link between this plant and the testosterone level. Another research says that these roots contain chemical compounds that are similar to women’s hormones (estradiol). So, we can confidently say that this component is useless for men’s sexual health and training results.
- Cordyceps Mushroom. It has been proven by official studies that this natural component enhances endurance. So, this ingredient can really help you train more productively.
- Ashwagandha Root. This plant helps to increase the level of corticosterone in the organism. This can improve endurance.
- Hawthorn. The manufacturer claims that this component helps to improve circulation, so, the muscles would receive more oxygen and nutrients. And this is really so. This component increases blood flow.
- Longjack root. The distributor writes on the official website that this component can enhance the testosterone level. But there is the research that dispels the myth about the medicinal properties of this plant. The study has shown that the testosterone level hasn’t changed after 6 weeks of consuming the extract of the root of longjack.
- Epimedium. It is said in the official description of the remedy that this component improves potency. And there are some confirmations of this fact. There is the research that proves that Epimedium can help to solve the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Test Boost Side Effects
The manufacturer doesn’t provide any information about the spillover effects. It only recommends consulting with a physician before starting to use this dietary supplement. But there are some official researches that contain information about the side effects of the components of this product:
- One of the studies says that high doses of Panax quinquefolius can cause diarrhea, allergy (the main symptom is appearing of the rash on the skin), problems with falling asleep, increased or decreased blood pressure, being nervous or depressed, and other side effects. Also, there were cases of gynecomastia (breast growth in men) among the consumers of the extract of this plant. Also, the same research says that this component can be harmful to the heart, the liver, and the kidneys in case of long-term usage.
- One more component, Hawthorn, can cause dizziness.
Does Test Boost Really Work?
According to the numerous negative Test Boost reviews from the purchasers, this product often doesn’t show any effect. Users don’t notice any improvements in their training results. One of the people who have left reviews has had blood tests taken (before and after using this dietary supplement). And it hasn’t shown any differences in the testosterone level. Though there are some effective components, maybe they are in not enough quantity or in the wrong proportions.
So, if you want to find a product which will really help you to enhance the level of testosterone, better choose another variant.
Here is some more information you should know about Test Boost.
How Much is Test Boost and Where to Buy it?
The product is available for purchase only on the official website of Scuptnation. One bottle with 90 capsules usually costs $67. If there is a sale, it can cost about $50. Also, one bottle can be cheaper if you buy several of them at one time.
Is Test Boost Safe?
As this product consists only of natural extracts, it’s safer than the medications that contain the hormone itself. But still, there are some nuances:
- Test Boost is not appropriate for teenagers under 18.
- It can turn to be not compatible with some other medications. In the instruction, there is no information about the drugs that can’t be used simultaneously with Test Boost. It is just said that you should consult your doctor before using this product if you are being cured with some other medications.
- It may cause some side effects (such as diarrhea, being nervous, and others).
- It can cause an allergy.
- Also, the manufacturer mentions on the bottle that the product can’t be used by women while pregnancy or lactation. But this is not really valuable information because this group of people actually doesn’t need this dietary supplement and is not going to use it.
Is Test Boost Legal?
Actually, it’s not prohibited by law. But note that this is not a medication. This is just a dietary supplement that doesn’t guarantee a therapeutic effect. Also, be careful while buying it because there are some disruptions in delivery. In some reviews, people claim that they haven’t ever received their orders.
Mark is a nutrition expert with more then 17 years experience in weight loss. In his spare time, he likes to share his thoughts on nutrition, fitness, male and female health and more.