Alpha King Review
Are you looking for a testosterone booster for improving your sexual health and sports performance? Today we will overview one of such products. Read this Alpha King review and find out what it is, if it really works, if it is safe for health, and many other important issues.
What is Alpha King?
These are capsules that are supposed to help consumers to increase the level of testosterone. But this is not a medication. This is just a dietary supplement.
The producer claims that the needed effect can be reached by taking one capsule a day during having breakfast. You don’t need to take the capsules on an empty stomach because the dietary supplements should be taken together with food.
The effects that the producer promises are:
- increasing libido;
- improving erection;
- making the process of growing muscles faster and easier;
- suppression of gaining fat weight.
But actually, as this is not a medication, the effectiveness hasn’t been proven by official studies. So, the positive impact can’t be warranted. If you want to be 100% sure that you will get the needed effect, better choose another remedy.
Alpha King Ingredients
The product consists of the components of plant origin that are famous among the people due to their positive effects. But aren’t these impacts just the myths? So, here is the information about the components of this product and their properties:
- AlphaFen. This is the extract of the seeds of fenugreek. According to the researches, it can make a positive impact on endurance. This means that a consumer of this component will be able to train longer for getting better results. But talking about the dosage, there is the data that the minimum quantity to get the effect is 500 mg. And usually, for the significant influence on the body, the capsules contain 5 grams of this component and should be taken three times a day. While there is only 400 mg of this extract in Alpha King. So, the component may be ineffective in such a small dose.
- Tribulus Terrestris. The manufacturer of this dietary supplement claims that this component increases the level of testosterone and can help to grow muscles and get rid of fat faster. But one of the researches disproves this fact. In this study, one group of rugby players consumed Tribulus Terrestris and another one took a placebo (fake remedies with no active components). The results of the training were on average similar in both groups, and the level of testosterone in urine hasn’t increased. So, the conclusion is that this component is not effective for the purposes expected from a testosterone booster.
- Black Maca. This ingredient is known to be a natural aphrodisiac. And this is partially true. There is research that shows the effects of the extract of this plant on men’s bodies. This component can increase the spermatozoids number. Also, it increases sexual desire. But this effect is not really prominent and has been experienced not by all the people who have taken the extract of this plant.
- Diindolylmethane. This is the substance that is present in the vegetables in the cruciferous family (such as cabbage or broccoli). This component is really useful for men’s health. It reduces the risk of prostate cancer and even helps to prevent a tumor from further growth if it already exists.
The additional components are:
- Dicalcium Phosphate;
- Magnesium Stearate;
- Titanium Dioxide;
- Food colorings (FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #6).
These ingredients don’t show any effect. They are needed only for creating the right consistency and color of the product.
Alpha King Side Effects
The adverse reactions are not mentioned in the description of the product on the package. But still, there are components that can provoke some side effects while using this dietary supplement. For example, The extract of fenugreek seeds can provoke diarrhea and flatulence. Sometimes it leads to allergic reactions. Their symptoms are a stuffy nose, coughing, hoarse voice. If they appear you should immediately stop using the dietary supplement.
Does Alpha King Really Work?
Earlier we have looked at all components of this product. And there are no researches that confirm the promised effect. Endurance while training can be increased only by much higher doses of fenugreek seeds extract. Testosterone boosting and training results enhancing can’t be reached by taking Tribulus Terrestris (contrary to the myth about this plant). The effect of Black Maca that increases sexual desire is real but not very significant. And the only really useful component is Diindolylmethane that protects the men’s health from prostate cancer. In the claimed effects (sexual desire, potency, and training results improvement) Alpha King is not effective. This is confirmed by some Alpha King reviews saying that the product did absolutely nothing.
So, if you want to boost your testosterone and become stronger in as a man and as a sportsman choose another product that really works.
Here are the answers to the most common questions about this dietary supplement.
How Much is Alpha King and Where to Buy it?
This product is available on the official website of the manufacturer (Force Factor), on different websites that distribute dietary supplements, and on Amazon.
The cost depends on the seller. The price varies between $40 – $70 for 30 capsules.
Is Alpha King Safe?
As this product doesn’t contain any artificial chemical components or the hormone itself, it is safer than the medications. But still, some adverse effects like diarrhea or flatulence are possible though they are not mentioned in the official instruction of the product.
Much less frequent side effect is allergy. Its signs are hoarse voice, coughing, and stuffy nose. And if it has started, stop taking capsules on that very day.
Is Alpha King Legal?
As this is a dietary supplement, not a medication, you can buy it without any restrictions. The product is absolutely legal. And you don’t need a prescription from a doctor to purchase it. This product is sold not in drugstores, but in the shops with different dietary supplements, and even on Amazon. So, there are no reasons to worry about the legality of this product.
Mark is a nutrition expert with more then 17 years experience in weight loss. In his spare time, he likes to share his thoughts on nutrition, fitness, male and female health and more.